PEER REVIEWER PROCESS
- Reviewers evaluate manuscripts based on content without regard to ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship, religious belief, or political philosophy of the authors.
- Reviewers must ensure that all the information related to submitted manuscripts is kept confidential and must report to the Editor-in-Chief if they are aware of copyright infringement and plagiarism on the author’s side.
- Reviewers must evaluate the submitted works objectively as well as present their opinions on the works clearly in the review form.
- Reviewers must keep information about the manuscript confidential.
- A reviewer who feels unqualified to review the research reported in a manuscript or knows that its prompt review will be impossible should notify the Editor-in-Chief and excuse himself from the review process.